Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Slam Dunk














I ain't no Jordan
I ain't no O'neal
But I'm a good basketball player
And I enjoy playing a great deal
You may think its a crazy game
With people running around
Bouncing the ball here and there
Getting airborne and forgetting the ground.
But there's more to it that what they show
Or else why would Jordan return after taking the bow?
It's a game of soul and spirit
It's a game of speed and swiftness
It gets the adrenalin pumping and the heart racing
It's a game of mental and physical fitness
But very few understand
That basketball is a game of life
It contains the highs and lows
All that you can expect in life
So I should get back to dunking
While you think and try understanding
But if you don't, I don't blame you at all
'Cause you ain't no O'neal after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment